Register at attractive rates
The IDF Virtual Congress 2021 offers attractive individual and group rates to facilitate attendance from across the world. You can choose to follow the full congress or just participate in the special sessions planned on the opening day. View the individual and group rates below.
The registration fee includes:
- Access to all live sessions through the interactive virtual platform and to recordings for 30 days after the event
- Access to all abstracts and posters through the e-poster gallery
- Access to all industry-sponsored symposia
- Access to online polling and networking sessions
- CME certification based on hours of sessions viewed
All rates indicated in the table below are in Euro and inclusive of Belgian VAT (21%). The VAT applies to all individuals, regardless of country of residency, and private companies that are registered in Belgium.
Rates without VAT are listed in brackets in the table below.
In view of IDF’s commitment to facilitate educational opportunities for healthcare professionals working in countries where the need is greatest, IDF is delighted to provide free access to the IDF Virtual Congress 2021 to healthcare professionals from low-income countries (as defined by the World Bank).
Any healthcare professional from and living in one of the following countries will be able to register at no charge:
Central African Republic
Korea, Dem Peoples Rep
Syrian Arab Rep
If you are from one of the listed countries:
- Go to the registration platform;
- Create a profile or log in if you already have one;
- Select individual registration and insert your nationality and country of residence in the relevant fields. You will be requested to submit proof of nationality and residence.
If your country is on the list, the registration fee will be deducted automatically and you will be able to complete your registration free of charge.
Special discounts are also available for health professionals enrolled in a free or premium online course in the IDF School of Diabetes.
Regular rate (1)
Healthcare professional (2)
Low and lower middle-income countries LMIE (3)
IDF School of Diabetes learner (5)
Full congress (Monday 6 Dec-Saturday 11 Dec)
Special day rate (Monday, 6 Dec)
(1) Medical doctor & group rate
(2) Healthcare professional other than medical doctor
(3) As defined by the World Bank
(4) Student at the time of congress – not applicable to post-doctorate students
(5) Only applicable to IDF School of Diabetes learners enrolled in a premium (fee-paying) course
Group registration is available for groups of at least 20 people. One contact person must coordinate with the IDF Congress Secretariat. It is the sole responsibility of this contact person to distribute all relevant congress information to group members.
To register a group, the group contact person needs to first create a congress profile through the registration platform. The congress profile gives access to the booking form for groups.
All rates indicated in the table below are in Euro and inclusive of Belgian VAT (21%). The VAT only applies to private companies that are registered in Belgium.
Access to the IDF Virtual Congress 2021 sessions requires registration. Login details are assigned to individuals and must not be shared. Login is made with the email address used for registration. Personal and non-transferable login details will be sent with the confirmation of registration.
All rates are in Euros and inclusive of 21% Belgian VAT. Payment should be made by credit card. The card owner’s name and the expiry date and security code of the card must be provided. Payment can also be made by direct bank transfer without charges to the beneficiary. The name and address of the participant must be clearly stated on the bank transfer.
Beneficiary name: IDF
Account name: IDF Congress
Account number / IBAN: BE67 6451 4103 3587
Swift code / Routing: BIC JVBABE 22
Bank name: Bank: J. Van Breda & Co
Bank address: Ledeganckkaai 7, 2000 Antwerp, Belgium
Personal cheques, company cheques or Euro cheques are not accepted.
All name changes must be made in writing by email. No name changes will be accepted by telephone. A name change for a confirmed registration will be subject to an administrative fee of 20 EUR per participant. A new registration form for the substitute participant does NOT need to be submitted.
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent to the IDF Congress Secretariat by email. The notification must include all relevant information of the bank account where a possible refund can be made. A cancellation fee of 20 Euro applies. Please note that no refund will be possible if you cancel after 26 November 2021. The cancellation will not be effective until a written acknowledgement is received from the IDF Congress Secretariat. Credit will not be given for unattended events or early termination of attendance.
- A stable internet connection to follow the online programme
- A browser (eg. Chrome, Firefox, Safari) updated to the latest version
- Cookie and pop-up blocking measures may lead to access issues so should be disabled
- Recommended screen resolution: Full HD 1920×1080 pixels or higher
- Access through desktop or laptop computer is recommended for an optimal user experience. Only basic viewing features are supported on mobile devices and tablets.
- The use of third party browsers on Apple devices is not recommended
IDF is not responsible for participants that are unable to connect to the virtual platform.